The whole rasta thing is based on eternal life
and taking care of your body
as the temple of the Lord.
I’m back Tumblring!
Aal iz wel..here’s one of my project as of now. I’ve used an MP3 box, push buttons, LEDs, and a USB gamepad.
Watch out for the expression “wah wah” pedal using a USB mouse soon!
We, or may be some of us are aware of the story circulating
in the internet years ago (and until now) about an atheist Professor
of Philosophy speaking to his class on the problem science has with GOD,
the ALMIGHTY and asked one of his New Christian Students.
Some says the exchange did not occurred since there was no evidence
of it; saying that it was a made up story that Einstein as referred
to the boy exchanging arguments with the professor in the story,
was raised Jewish and was more agnostic in his faith.(here)
intheshadowofyggdrasil also added:
“Einstein never said any such thing. He was a deist/agnostic. Don’t lie
If the exchange was just a piece of fiction, we may say that the author
used the line “That boy was einstein” metaphorically (as stressed
by iconex) to be most effective with his art, that is misconcepted
by the whole cyber-society.
In this sort of issue regarding the occurence of the exchange,
one thing is for sure: we must be careful in picking any information
from the internet to feed up with our intellects. There is no assurance
for it’s (information) factual basis and supporting ideas (unless
you’re pretty sure for what you are into). Even what you are reading
right now. Don’t put yourself into HOAXES.
I’m not with or against any religious beliefs or atheistic manners here.
Go on with what you believe is right. But be sure to keep those eyes
wide open to clearly see the reality.
iii. Bago mag-post, mag-isip muna nang mabuti.
“May saysay ba itong sinasabi ko?”
“Makakatulong ba ito sa diskusyon at paghimay ng mga issues?”
“Ito bang sinasabi ko ay hindi pa nasasabi ng iba?”
“Hindi ba ako magmumukhang tanga dito sa sinasabi ko?”
Nakakaadwang isiping seryoso ang lahat sa mga modernong bagay ngayon tulad ng usapin ukol sa mga kaganapan sa larangan ng basketbol sa Amerika, ang nakaraang usap-usapan at hanggang sa ngayo’y misteryosong pagpaslang sa teroristang si Bin Laden, mga bagong teknolohiyang pinagyayabong ng Estados Unidos, at marami pang iba. Samantalang ang mga kano ay unti-unting nilulupig ang kaisipan ng bawat tao upang ihasik ang mga kaisipang kolonyal nito.
Mali ang lahat sa konsepto ng pambansa at pandaigdigang kalayaan. Kasalukuyang tayong napapailalim sa pagpapalawig ng kapangyarihan ng Amerika sa pamamagitan ng makukulay at mapang-akit na kaisipan, gawi, at iba pang mga bagay na maaaring makapagbago sa kultura ng anumang nasyon (at ng buong mundo) na nais nitong pagharian, na napaka-imposibleng maisip pa ng isang ordinaryong burgis na mamamayan.
Ngayong darating na araw ng kalayaan, masasabi mo bang malaya ka sa anumang bagay na hatid ng kolonyalismo ng mga naghaharing uri?
*subject for further editing)
Most of the people having their own blogs always seem to re-blog articles from other individual. I assume this (blog) would be personal, something original craves more of my interest.
I’m new here in blogging, and many things bother me: of what will I do with a blog site of my own, what will I put in there, and so on.
I made some search on Google, and here’s the result of the blog’s definition:
blogged, past participle; blogged, past tense; blogging, present participle; blogs, 3rd person singular present
- Add new material to or regularly update a blog
- A personal website on which an individual records opinions, links to other sites, etc. on a regular basis
- read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal
- web log: a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; “postings on a blog are usually in chronological order”
- A blog (a contraction of the term “web log”) is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. …
- website that allows users to reflect, share opinions, and discuss various topics in the form of an online journal while readers may comment on posts. …
- blogger - a person who keeps and updates a blog
- Blogger is a blog storage service that allows private or multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. It is funded by on-screen ads. It was created by Pyra Labs, which was bought by Google in 2003.The service itself is located at . …
- blogging - The design and editing of a blog; weblogging
- blogger - A contributor to a blog or online journal
- An online journal, published frequently (often daily). Readers can post comments on each journal entry. Some blogs gain a wide readership, such as this one: http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/philg/. The term blog is a shortening of weblog.
- a regularly updated website wherein texts or articles of one or more authors are shown in a reverse-chronological order, meaning the first one is the latest one. Authors conserve the right to post works they consider pertinent.
- An on-line commentary of news or events that is written and maintained by NSTP. Blogs operate much like an on-line daily or weekly journal, with the latest blog entry appearing first.
- Derivative of “weblog.” A series of entries to an online journal, posted in some chronological order. Sometimes used, incorrectly, by writers to describe discussion forums or even all websites not affiliated with offline publishers. A blog can be written by an individual or a group. …
- is a short form of “web log”. Log means a diary or journal, usually a notebook where you write regular reports of what you did or thought. Every ship has a “captain’s log” in which the captain records details of the ship’s voyage day by day. …
- typically a hybrid of a personal diary and a commentary/guide to what is on other websites, although there are actually many different types of blogs
I created this blog last month I guess, for the request of a friend. What I thought before is a site that could be my portal of everything, that keeps every little aspect of my existence and its interaction with the society; something that could define more of my personality. I’m just interested in computer programming, and computer hardware and software manipulation.
I think that’s the fate: blog and reblog.
But let’s just be fair. Considering Reference Rules in re-posting articles of other people, and respecting ownership and copyright of any resources available in the internet.
I hope you enjoyed a visit here in my blog. Keep clickin’ good!
(The events and players are true, the status updates are based on fact, and the comments are totally imagined.)
I raise my
middle fingerto every professor, over-achiever, naysayer and detractor that told me that I can’t make it. I raise my middle fingerto every valedictory or graduation speech that only gratifies the university, those who were achievers in school or those who gratify the country when it’s supposed to be the graduate’s moment of glory.
You are supposed to acknowledge EVERYONE. Even those who failed many times.
I was so amused the first time I read this article, that was actually a graduation speech.
It was a damn post I saw in Bob Ong’s Facebook account notes saying that t’was an e-mail forwarded to him, to clear things out that the said speech was not his’; thus acknowledging the author Mr. JAMES BERNARD C. RODRIGUEZ.
Proud to be one. Haha!
A fresh failure from taking the subject MECH2: Strength of Materials previously last semester. Whew! My first. Nothing to worry about. I’m ready for those things even before. And who’s to blame? There’s no one being considerable, actually. Everybody knows he’s just been innocent from the college’s preferred grading system.
It’s part of college life, the best I guess, rather than passing a subject with much less or even no learning at all.
(halaw mula sa akdang Alin…alin…alin ang naiba? ni Bob Ong)
Higit sa pagse-senti lang sa panahon noon at mga dating palabas sa TV, ang pagkawala ng Batibot ay tanda ng kawalan natin ng pagpapahalaga sa kulturang kagigisnan ng darating pang henerasyon ng mga batang Pilipino. Sa karagatan ng mga telenovela, reality shows, variety shows, at araw-araw na tsismis shows sa TV, mapapaisip ka kung nasaan ang mga Kapatid, Kapuso, at Kapamilya na dapat ay naglalaan ng oras sa ordinaryong bata para tumulong magturo ng pagsusulat, pagbabasa, pagbibilang, at pagiging responsableng mamamayan. O dapat na ba nating tanggapin na wala na talagang matututunan sa telebisyon?
Napakalayo na ng narating natin. Pero naiwan ang mga bata.
Nakakalungkot man, pero totoo lahat ITO.
Going Green with White Roof Paint (an excerpt)
Light colours, most especially white, have the capacity to deflect heat coming from the sun. Dark colours on the other hand, absorb heat. This explains why you will feel warmer while wearing black clothing than wearing a white t-shirt. If a substantial number of households use white roof paint, the outcome will be equivalent to cutting back carbon emission of road vehicles to a time period of eleven years.
To do this, people and even governments must be encouraged to apply white roof coating on their roof or advocate the construction of pavement which have lighter colours than the common darker ones.
The reason for advocating white roof paint is that light colours reflect heat back to the atmosphere than just absorbing it – which is what dark colours do. If you paint your roof white, it will deflect the sun’s hot rays more extensively than any other colour. It could mean saving a lot from your cooling costs every summer. Imagine saving all that money while helping out in conserving energy as well.
Read more on Buzzle.com